Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Orton Technique

I have had several requests asking about how to achieve the effect I did with the landscape photos from a previous post. It is called Orton Imagery or the Orton technique. Kenadee since you posted your comment annonymously I didn't have an email to reply, so I will post here the link to a tutorial with easy instructions on how to get this effect on photos with Photoshop. I hope it helps. You'll have to email or let me know how it works for you. I'd love to see other tries at this.
http://www.naturephotographers.net/articles0106/dw0106-1.html
Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP