Thursday, February 08, 2007

Explosions in the sky

Yesterday my husband called and said, "Quick you better get your camera and go outside now!" I was so burried in the daily routine and stess from the day, making supper, chasing kids etc... I had not even taken a moment to glance outside. I went quickly and saw the sky exploding with color surrounded by a stark winter chill, the river frozen over. Almost a fire and ice effect. It was truly stunning. I only caught the tail end of its ever changing light show. What a treasured view at the end of a stressful day. God does send us bits of beauty and peace if we will but look up and take notice. Thank you for this moment of tranquility.
Alana



0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP