Sunday, September 23, 2007

Meet Kaden!

I finally took a time out and did a senior photo shoot last week. We had so much fun. Kade was so much fun to shoot; a regular GQ model. He was easy to work with and has a fantastic smile. We really had fun keeping him laughing. Thanks mom for all the antics! I know you all are dying for a preview so here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on. There will definitely be more to come. There were so many great photos I'll be editing for quite a while. Here are a few of my favorites so far.
Alana







3 comments:

Jennifer 10:44 PM  

you did a great job with these! I really like the style of them!

Denisse 10:56 PM  

Hi! My friend Afton told me about you and I was wondering how much do you charge for a session for a family of 4? You can email me at jensende@byui.edu Thanks! Denisse.

(mckay) 5:04 PM  

The editing on this last one just rocks! Actually, it would be wrong to JUST point out the last one because the editing on your entire blog is incredible... but I particularly like the last one. =)

And... btw... I did the spotlight thing while playing around in photoshop one day. It is my new favorite thing in the world. I play with various lighting under "Filter," then "Render," then "Lighting Affects." Maybe that made a little sense?

I just got Adobe about two months ago and it has basically changed my life! haha

What editing program do you use? And what kind of camera do you use?

I'm really, really praying for an SLR camera for Christmas! Any camera recommendations?

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP