Thursday, November 08, 2007

Our Elk

Here are some more shots of what I've been busy with. We had some tremendous elk this year and it was so fun being able to get such good photos of them. Here are some of my favorites I thought I'd share. They are such magnificent animals! They are very regal and pround. It is just fascinating to watch them. I never get tired of watching them or hearing their haunting bugles as they echo down the canyons. I'm already looking forward to next fall to listen and watch them again.










0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP