Monday, April 28, 2008

Jessie's Getting Married!

Many of you may remember Jessie from when I did her Senior pictures. Well, she's captured the man of her dreams and she is head over heals in love. She will be getting married in June. We are so excited for her. I was thrilled to have the chance to shoot some engagement photos for her and Tyrel. Posing ended up being a bit of a challenge since he is 6' 5" and she is only 5' 2", but thanks to a fun little stool her mom sent with them, we did ok. Here is just a sneak preview of a few of my favorites. I'm sure I'll post more before I'm finished editing. But at least for now, Jess, here are a few.

Alana


















0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP