Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wild Flowers

I love taking pictures of wildflowers. I'm not entirely sure why, but it probably stems back to my childhood. My dad was way into flowers and everytime we went places he was always teaching us the names of flowers and quizing us on what their names were. I definitely took it for granted as a kid, but I love having the knowledge now. Everytime I find some new flower, I always think of him. So documenting them in photographs is somewhat like preserving those memories a bit. Anyway, they bring me joy, so I hope some of you out there like them to, if not well then check back later for a post on another subject :) Here are a few fun ones from this summer.
Alana










Wild Strawberry!



0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP