Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumn

Isn't Autumn just a fantastic time of year? I love all the vibrant colors, the crispness in the air, and the changing of the scenery around me. We are so blessed to live in a place that changes. When it comes to weather, Idaho is famous for changing quickly, but I think its good. I was pondering over what it would be like to live where everything was more or less static all year long without the definite seasons, and I'd have to say I don't think I'd like it. I love the variety. Today, I'm grateful for the changing seasons. (I took this picture the other day up on our ranch. You should definitely click on this one to see it bigger.)
Alana


0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP