Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Temple Picture

I have wanted to create my own picture of the temple with textures. The other day there was a real storm brewing and I happened to have my camera with me. The sun was setting and it cut out from under these black clouds. Naturally an impressive rainbow formed across the eastern sky. I have had the idea of getting a neat rainbow shot with the rainbow landing on/near the temple. When I saw it, I raced to get there in hopes of capturing the shot. The light was so fleeting I knew I wouldn't have much time. Once the sun set, the rainbow would disappear. I did get a few rainbow shots in, but it was beginning to fade by the time I got there. After it was gone, the sky still black was such sharp contrast to the beautiful white temple all warm and glowing with the evening sun. It was truly stunning. Here was the peace and safety in contrast to the perils of this world. Please click on it to see it larger. I would love some honest feedback on this if you could please leave comments.
Alana





4 comments:

Blake and Rhonda 2:45 PM  

Hey! That looks awesome! The bottom picture won't open up bigger though. Very impressive. I like it.
-Blake

Lisah 10:44 PM  

Alana... I LOVE the first picture of the temple. I want one...REALLY! I just barely saw you left a comment on my pictures from Halloween. It was ssooooo fun to have you there. I wish you could come more often. Maybe you will just have to start sneaking over after mutual! You are so talented! Love it!

Anonymous 3:40 PM  

Alana
Wow I love the pictures!! You are awesome!
I want one to hang in our home!
See you on Sunday.
Brenda

(mckay) 3:15 AM  

i'm thinking you could make some serious money with these! =] [seriously...]

where've you been all year?

i've decided to rejoin the blogging world after taking a few months off... and, as always, i'm anxious to see you post new stuff!

hope your year is going well.

:D

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP