Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meadow Lake

Things have been totally crazy with our hunting ranch. This is the time of year I totally disappear off the map it seems. I really needed some photo therapy tonight, so I popped in to edit and post a shot of Meadow Lake that I took back in August. We went with my brother in law and his family and took our kids up here fishing. We had a blast. I'll post more later, but for tonight here is my therapy session and its all I have time for right now. Don't give up on me they'll be more later I promise! :)
Alana

1 comments:

Joanne 1:35 PM  

gorgeous

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP