Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rustic Mexico

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been out of the country in Mexico. What a fantastic time! It has been hard to return to normal life. I was so excited about several of the photos I took there. Here are the first few I had a chance to edit. I just love old rusty things and the old and rustic were plentiful there. I could have spent hours shooting if my family wasn't in tow. Everywhere I looked there were neat things I wanted to shoot. So I will definitely be posting more. Stay tuned....










0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP