Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunsets over the Ocean!

Wow! The sunsets in Mexico were amazing. It was so fun to watch the sun set over the ocean instead of behind the mountains as I'm used to. It was like the sun just slipped into the water to cool off. I took photos several nights in different locations and these were my favorite ones. I don't think I could ever get sick of watching sunsets. I've always liked taking photos of them even when I was a little girl with my first camera. They change so quickly- just before your very eyes. Especially over the ocean, it seemed like we only had just a few quick minutes and it was all gone. What a show. I hope you enjoy them too.









0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP