Saturday, April 07, 2007

Brian & Kim

Here are a few from my recent photo shoot with Brian and Kim. They were so fun to photograph. I really appreciate the experience. This was the first time I have done a shoot with people that I didn't really know. They were great. They just couldn't quit looking into each other's eyes. Their love for each other was apparent from the moment I first met them. I hope I have captured some of their closeness. Brian and Kim, I hope you like them.































3 comments:

Anonymous 8:57 AM  

how did you get them to look so natural in every picture? I feel like we were just watching them walk down the street.
Chris

Anonymous 1:21 PM  

Meegan just showed me where to find your blog and after seeing the first 9, I love them to death, thank you so much
We'll be in touch,
Bryan

abby's photo shoppe 10:18 AM  

I love seeing the differences in your pics and Meegans at her photo shoot. I wish I had a gal to "intern" with up here in the great white north. Have a good one Alana.
Abby

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP