Sunday, May 13, 2007

Photography classes

Just a quick note to let you know why I've been away for a bit. I had an awsome opportunity to attend some great photography classes in SLC. I have been there for the past 4 days learning and learning. It is so inspiring to see great work and hear such good ideas and instructions from master photographers. I am more excited than ever to take my photography to the next level. I'll be posting soon. Thanks Jim Schmelzer and Bill Fortney for giving so much to others.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!
Alana

~ Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power & magic in it.~
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP