Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Welcome to Spring in Idaho

We woke up several days ago to snow again all over my lilacs!! I missed getting photos of them covered in snow before it all melted. (Too much going on with the kids to slip outside.) But it reminded me that I had taken these photos May 4th, 2007 of all my gorgeous spring flowers loaded down with snow and that I hadn't taken a minute to edit them. We tend to have dramatic temperature swings in the spring and fall. I hope you like this unique view of my favorite spring flowers. Like they always say here, "If you don't like the weather, just wait 10 minutes and it will change!" I'm just glad it's supposed to be in the 80's this week... YEAH!
Well, here's to finding beauty in any kind of weather.
Alana




2 comments:

Jennifer 8:39 AM  

These are beautiful, and with the music that is playing it gives such a mood to these photos, awesome job!

Meegan 10:42 AM  

come ON!!! One week of no new posts is acceptable, I only have to self medicate a LITTLE to get through the disappointment. But two weeks. . . no way. I might have to blame your lack of posts for my irritability and mood swings. post. . . pretty please!
~Meegan

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP