Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our Dream is Alive!!!

Ok, so here is some of the explanation of why I've been so busy. We have been building a new lodge up the mountains. We started digging the foundation May of 2005 so this has been a long project that has consumed a lot of our time. We are finally almost finished. We just have to dig the well this next week and finish up a bit of plumbing and hang the last few light fixtures. My husband and I are opening a new ranch business called Rocky Mountain Elk Ranch. We will be renting out the lodge and offering guided trophy elk hunts this fall. I am currently building our website and it has also taken up a lot of my computer and photography time. I am so excited. I'll post the website address when I get it finished in case anyone is interested. There are tons of details to work out, but we are excited. This has been a dream a long time in the making. If you can dream it and believe it, anything can happen. Here are some of my most recent shots of our cabin.
Alana

















1 comments:

Lindy 10:05 PM  

Holy smokes!! This cabin is gorgeous!!! The views are absolutely stunning! Can I come and saty in your cabin sometime?? LOL ;) The colors in your pics are to die for!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP