Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Early Morning

Those who know me best know I am not a morning person. Knowing that early morning light is magic in the world of photography, its surprising I'm not more motivated to get up earlier. I think I need to try harder to get up and see the world at this most beautiful and peaceful hour. Hmmm... something to work on. Well, I did make it up early the other day. It was the first night we stayed in our new cabin and I awoke early and went outside. I immediately had to run back in and grab my camera. The world takes on such beautiful highlights and shadows as the new light creaps across the landscape. Here are a few of the wildflowers outside our door. Enjoy.
Alana



1 comments:

Lindy 10:06 PM  

I'm not a morning person, either!! But these are beautiful! I bet you're glad you got up on this particular morning :)

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP