Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another 14" !!

Wow, so I thought it was bad two days ago. Yesterday we got everything plowed and cleaned out. We shoveled off our deck & balcony and even shoveled off a good portion of the roof on the house because things were piling up so much. Then....we wake up this morning to another 14" at our house! It was amazing once again. I told Zack to run out on the balcony and stand in the snow as a reference point to show how much snow had fallen just last night. So here he is playing in the snow. He went out to help his dad do a bunch of shoveling. He is really getting to be a great help.

GET READY....

GET SET ....

GO !!!!!!!!!

Here's an old antique wagon in our side yard.
And the picknic table from 2 days ago is almost non existant!

We have really needed the water so I guess all of our prayers have been answered. We're supposed to get another big dump tonight, and again on Sat & Sun. I'll keep you posted :)

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP