Monday, February 04, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

It probably doesn't come as any surprise to most of you, that we have tons of snow this year, because I think everywhere has had more snow this year than we have had in the past few years. I just thought I'd take some pictures in our yard to remember how much snow we have gotten. We also are expected to receive a bunch more snow this evening and tomorrow. I'm happy that we have so much snow in the mountains, but I'm ready to be done with it on the roads. I'm not much of a winter person, so today I'm totally celebrating the SUN. We haven't had much sun lately, and I'm feeling deprived. I just want to sit in the bay window and curl up in the sun with a good book. Maybe I'm half cat... I don't know.
Alana

Here's looking out at our front yard and the drift that is almost to the top of the fence.

Here is our swingset in the back yard.

Our picknic table has at least 2 1/2 feet of snow on top and is almost unrecognizable.

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:18 AM  

Ah! I'm so jelous! =)

For some reason the snow in Southern Idaho just doesn't fall like it does in Eastern Idaho...

I love snow! (It should come as no surprise, then, that I love these pictures!)

(mckay) 12:20 AM  

I don't know why that comment appeared as "anonymous"... 'twas me, McKay!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP