Saturday, March 29, 2008

All that Fog!

We have had tons of foggy days this winter. I'm not sure why the increase, but I couldn't help but grab a few shots while out running my kids to preschool and gymnastics the other day. These were taken about noon believe it or not. The fog was very thick. I just thought I'd make a try at photographing an unusual weather condition. Now I'm just ready for spring. I can't believe we were actually out of school on Thursday for a snow day and here it is the end of March! Only in Idaho....
Alana



1 comments:

(mckay) 2:23 AM  

=) I love these!

The first one is just awesome.

And I love your page's new look!

So nice!

Happy Spring!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP