Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm sick! :(

I've just spent the last 2 weeks doing trade shows for the elk ranch. One in Phoenix and one is Salt Lake so my schedule has just been swamped. Upon returning home on Monday, I started getting sick and by Tuesday afternoon I had a fever and the flu. Its been awful. Its now Friday, I haven't so much as hardly moved since Tues. night. My fever broke this morning for a bit so I could start to think again, so I thought I'd drop a note to let you know I'm still alive and recovering. It should start to go up from here. I've got a ton of photo editing to do, I've just been too sick to even sit at the computer. I've decided I have really taken for granted the fact that normally my body regulates its own temperature. This hot and sweating one min. and then freezing the next for almost 3 days is driving me insane! And Lindsay, I'll try to get to more of your photos this afternoon. I haven't forgotten you I promise!

Well enough misery for now. Here is a great inspiring video I thought I'd share.

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP