Monday, June 02, 2008

Macro Monday!

I got to play a little more with my macro lens. Here are some of my favorites so far. My yard is plastered in tulips and so it was a handy subject to experiment with. I love the bee ones. Isn't his legs just packed with pollen!! Click on each individual picture because these are definitely better large.












I was taking a picture of this ladybug and all of a sudden in my lens, I see this finger enter and the lady bug climbed right on. My 6 y.o. son had stuck his finger out to catch the lady bug when he saw what I was photographing. Aren't these just fun?
Alana





3 comments:

meg 9:48 PM  

Those are amazing! You see things in these photos that are hard to see with the naked eye! Wow wow wow! What a fun toy!

(mckay) 1:35 AM  

SO fun!

And i LOVE mika!

Meegan 11:11 AM  

I've been patient, OH SO PATIENT, which as you know, is COMPLETELY out of character for me. I know you have a LOT of new photos to post. so. . . for now, this is a friendly request. please, I want to see all the amazing things you photographed over the weekend of the 4th. PLEASE! PLEASE!!!
just one or two. please.

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP