Monday, July 14, 2008

Textures

I finally got an opportunity to play a bit with some textures and yes I love them. They are very fun indeed! I know Teri is dying for a preview, so here's one I don't even think she knew I took. Her son just left to serve a 2 yr mission for our church and they wanted to take family pictures before he left. After we were all through, mom gave him a huge hug to say thanks and I caught this impromptu shot. I know she's really missing him this week, so Teri, this one is for you. Hang in there you'll hear from him soon and I'll have more to preview soon.
Alana



0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP