Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Clutter & the E.E.E. plan

I've been thinking a lot lately about ways to de-clutter and simplify my life. I hate the unrest that is caused by things not being organized and I fell like a mess all the time. I ran across this blog article about organinzing. She employes the E.E.E. when cleaning. This basically consists of tackling a drawer, a closet any space and take EVERYTHING OUT, put only the ESSENTIALS BACK IN, and then the EXTRAS GONE means to donate or share the rest with other. She tries to keep only 50% of what was there and give out the rest to others. The one thing she said really struck me. "I want to live "leaner"and "nicer"without the encumbrance of over abundance that constantly threatens peace and perspective." I am going to try and implement this a little each day and see how it helps the peace in our home. Just a thought that maybe strikes you too. You can read her whole article about E.E.E. at: http://houseoforder.blogspot.com/2008/06/eee-plan-everything-out-essentials-in.html

Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP