Monday, July 14, 2008

Tomlinson's

Tomlinson's have been such good friends, it was a real honor to be able to take their family photos. I adore them all and think they are one very good looking family! We had so much fun and they took me to some awsome new locations. I will definitely shoot there again. I saw many more places that I would like to shoot another time in this same area. I will be playing more but for now, here is a just a few I've been working on. Thanks guys, you're all awsome! (Be sure and click on the individual pictures so you can see them large. The small ones don't so them justice.)
Alana









0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP