Thursday, July 26, 2007

AAAACCCK I've been down!

I am so sorry for all of you who follow my blog. I went on vacation for a week and then when I got home I didn't have internet for a week while it has been down. I've been hasseling my internet provider and it took them forever to get it up and running. When they hooked it up they showed me a whole bunch of viruses that I have so I will be backing everything up and reformating my hard drive!! Puke! I hate that part of maintaining a computer. Well, on a more positive note, here is a nice cheery flower to brighten your day! I'm grateful I am up and running. Many photos are forth coming.
Alana


1 comments:

Lindy 12:29 AM  

Gorgeous flower! Beautiful color! :)

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP