Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fire in the Sky

"And that desire--the strong desire to take pictures--is important. It borders on a need, based on a habit: the habit of seeing. Whether working or not, photographers are looking, seeing, and thinking about what they see, a habit that is both a pleasure and a problem, for we seldom capture in a single photograph the full expression of what we see and feel. It is the hope that we might express ourselves fully -- and the evidence that other photographers have done so-- that keep us taking pictures."
- Sam Abell


Here are a few that inspire me and keep me taking pictures. I hope they touch you as much as they did me.
Alana
















2 comments:

Jennifer 2:53 PM  

OMG wow! These are amazing, the colors are stunning!

Lindy 10:11 PM  

Oh my gosh!! These pics freakin RAWK!!! The color is amazing, and the cloud cover gives the pic some awesome texture! I love these shots! I will definately be checking to see what you will be posting next! I'm loving all your pics on your blog! :) I'm glad you stopped and commented on my blog, b/c it got me interested in your blog and now I have more inspiratni! Thanks! :)

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP