Saturday, July 14, 2007

Little details

In your daily travels don't forget to stop and check out the little details. Sometimes the smallest of things can be the most interesting. I love these little pictures of a dragon fly I spotted while at Bear Lake recently with our family. I think family and friendships are just the same. Sometimes its the little details that really make a difference in our lives. The little smile, a word of encouragement, a little note, a simple phone call, the words "I love you" can really make a difference. So at least for today, don't forget the little things.
Alana




2 comments:

Lindy 2:00 AM  

Great pics Alana! Thanks for the reminder of the little details around us. Am definately going to try and pay attention to those details this week, and hopefully make it a regular habit. :)

Jennifer 10:04 PM  

cool shots, nice details, I really like the first one!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP