Wednesday, May 28, 2008

def: A Boy: A Noise with Dirt on it!

We went to the cabin the other day and the boys found a big muddy spot where a snow drift was melting and boy did they indulge themselves. It was all I could do to keep from freaking out. Jeff just said get your camera! That helped me because I knew later the pictures would be really funny. I took these in the morning and then I locked the doors to the cabin and made them stay out side all day. At lunch time, I took a mop bucket of soapy water outside and said here wash your hands in this and then handed them a plate of hotdogs and some sodas and went back inside and locked the door. :) I actually got a lot of cleaning done since they were outside all day. The mud just went from bad to worse though the longer they played in it. I should have taken more pictures at the end of the day. Eventually you couldn't even tell what color their clothes were. They took them off and just played in their underwear making a mudslide. It was incredible. They had so much fun though. I'm glad I just let them be boys. It was just so hard to relax and let them get sooooo dirty. I hope they remember this day. At the end of the day we had a real hosing off! Wow. I thought their clothes would be ruined, but thankfully, they weren't too bad. All the mud dried though and they said it was hard to blink. Zack said he was wearing a mud helmet because he had so much mud in his hair. It will make a good scrapbook page at least.
Alana

































2 comments:

Meegan 8:08 PM  

I laughed so hard at these! You know they won't be forgetting that day any time soon! COULD THEY BE ANY MORE BOY!!!

~Meegan

(mckay) 12:38 AM  

I remember days like this! SOOOOO much fun!!!!!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP