Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I just got home from some fabulous training in Salt Lake City, UT. May is National Photo Month so every year Inkleys (Ritz Camera) in SLC does a photo education week to celebrate. The best part is it is 4 days of classes that are absolutely FREE! I love it. I have been down about 4 years now. I always look forward to them. They bring in company reps from companies like Nikon, Cannon and always have local professionals (and I do mean professionals) come present. This year we had 2 master photographers back to back that were absolutely phenomenal. I am always amazed at how willing other photographers are to share and teach. Everyone I meet seems to be so willing to share and give back and tell any "secret" that there is that might help me become a little better. I am so grateful for all the help I've received so far in my path of learning. Wow. I am charged, excited and ready to go take some more pictures. It was very motivational and I fall in love with photography and its potentials everytime I go. I have also met some great friends there. Hi Julia! I got on the trip with a camera that was basically out of batteries and I left my charger home so I didn't take any pictures on this trip, but I told Julia I'd post a few I took last year while I was at this same conference. I found this awsome little sign behind the building where we have our classes. I'm travel weary and glad to see my little boys again but the break was good.
Alana






1 comments:

(mckay) 12:48 AM  

All three of these... WOW!!!

Love, love, love!

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP