Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still Life

I had such a fun time the other day. I just went out and shot for fun. I think I love this kind of still life/nature/landscape/macro photography better than anything. It allows me a lot of latitude with being creative. I love being able to find artistic and graphic angles/lines in the world around me and I especially love old things. Here are a few fun shots I got just milling around my yard. I have been so excited about these. Maybe no one else has an appreciation for this type of thing, but I guess I just do these for me. I hope you can enjoy them and see something artistic in them as well. I'd love to hear your comments on them. (You can click on any picture to see it larger)
Alana



































1 comments:

(mckay) 12:45 AM  

Alana!

These are breathtaking! Seriously. Your command of light and color is FAAAANTAAAASTIC. The first three especially! (Okay and the fourth, and the seventh, and the ninth...)

I love the tone, the mood, the energy. All of it!

...inspirational. =)

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP