Tuesday, October 31, 2006

At it again...







Meegan and I have been at it again. We had another photo play day last week and I've just finished processing them. We had so much fun! It is so great to have a good friend to share all the learning process with. Its also nice to be with someone as excited about taking pictures as I am. She truly understands my obsession better than anyone. This was such a great location. I've had this scouted out for a while, but today was the ideal time to try it out. (Thanks Lisa for letting us use your yard! You have many cool spots to shoot.) I am really loving all the color. I think I will really miss it come winter. That green grass makes me long for a summer that is already long gone. I just love summer, but do enjoy the changing seasons. I wouldn't want to live where it was mostly the same year round. And thanks again Meegan for getting me out and helping me feed my creative side.
Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP