Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Enchanting Emma


My grandpa who is 80 y.o. recently got remarried. My brother was home with his family for the wedding. It was so good to have them here since we see them but once or twice a year. We had all the boys and he and his wife have had all the girls. It was fun to photograph a little girl for a change. She is such a doll. She was sitting on the table eating cake and I had to capture some of her. She has her dad's stunning blue eyes.
Enjoy my neice~Emma,
Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP