Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sometimes in learning photography, it seems its hard to keep up with all the technology. I've really been trying to focus on the basics of good photography and today while searching for a video tutorial of Photoshop for my friend, I came across this great quote and thought I'd share it here.

"In a whirlwind of technilogical advances, nothing ever seems to stay the same. Truth is, the fundamentals of good photography will never change. Creating a dramatic image will always depend on the insite, planning and ability of the photographer to recreate what he or she sees in his or her mind and heart. Composition, lighting, exposure and impact are all immune to technology and can never be altered by it. The fundamentals of good photography are priceless and timeless." - Robert Provenchek from nobsphotosuccess.com

Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP