Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Welcome to my Blog



Welcome to my Blog. I've decided to start this blog and record this journey I'm on of learning Photography. What a great hobby there is so much to learn I don't think I could ever be bored with this. Lately, I have really had a need to feed my hunger for learning, so here I go. Jumping in with both feet, I have made the leap from film to the digital world and have seriously started my photography business. I enjoy capturing moments and impressions to last a lifetime. As my kids grow and change right before my eyes, I really feel the need to make these impressions last. It seems I blink and the moment/stage they are in is gone. So after lots of thought, I've decided to call my photography business Lasting Impressions Photography. We'll see if the name sticks. Who knows, I guess I can always change it later if I want. I really want to make pictures that inspire and move others, but when all is said and done, they really have to move me. I'll always probably be my own worst critic, so if I can make some to satisfy me and my need to create beautiful things, my goal is accomplished. I hope you enjoy the photos and comments I post here.
May your day be filled with laughter!
Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP