Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Boys




Meet my boys. They are most precious to me. We have a lot of fun together - when I can keep up with them. Zackrey is 4, Payton is 2 and Jayden will be 1 next month! Wow how time flies. I can't seem to get them to hold still for a photo together without fighting, so I've had to settle for individual shots of them. Here are a few of my favorites I have taken lately. Finally a good capture of Payton's blue blue eyes. ( I love them. They melt my heart).
Alana

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP