Sunday, October 29, 2006

Best Friends since 4th Grade!





Saturday, I was really itching to do a photo shoot, so I called up one of my best friends, Holly Christensen and begged her to come let me take some photos for her. She said, "Only for you!" but she agreed. We have been friends since the 4th grade and we have so many memories together we could probably write a book. We had so much fun just the two of us and no children in tow! (She has six! I'm so proud of her she's an excellent mother.) It was very much a spoiled fun time. She indulged my slowness and we were really able to get some great shots. Holly, thanks for your patience. I loved working with her because she is so gorgeous. Her skin is porcelain smooth and you don't have to hide anything. And those eyes.... well they're so stunning, I think they speak for themselves. We had so much fun, I think I'm going to treat each of my girl friends to a shoot. Since when do mothers ever call and book themselves with photographer to get their picture taken, yet we do it all the time for the kids. I think this will be great. I'm really excited with the idea. So, without further ado...meet my great friend Holly. She is a pretty on the inside as she is on the outside.
Alana

(P.S. These are only the beginning, there are many more to come...I couldn't decide which ones. They are all so good.)

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP