Monday, December 17, 2007

Editing Frenzy

I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been so far behind, for so long, I'm not sure what normal life is like anymore :). I decided to take a few moments to myself today and since I'm in an organizing mood, I started going through all my photos from this year. I realized there are tons that I wanted to edit that I haven't even gotten to yet. (a lot of my kids that I haven't even touched yet). What started as an organization project, turned into a photo editing session and I cranked out a bunch. Here's the proof that even though I was somewhat absent from my blog this summer/fall, I really did take some pictures during all the chaos. So you'll note that by the weather and seasons of the pictures, they are are from a while back, but I still thought I'd share some of what I have been working on today.
Alana

















0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP