Thursday, December 20, 2007

Old Fashioned

I love taking pictures of old things. Here 2 shots (of different tractors) that I really like. They just have so much character. What a different time that must have been.

I have been thinking a lot about all the people I have worked with this year in my photography business. I just want to say thanks to all of you for your support and your trust to let me experiment and learn and hopefully you all got some pictures that you like out of the deal. I know my photography has grown a ton this year and I hope to be able to take it to the next level this coming year. I really want to spend more time learning and doing and challenging myself. Also thanks to everyone who lurks and watches my blog. I love it when people comment. It helps to have critique and I love knowing what people like (and don't like) about my work. I wish you all the best and hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Alana



0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP