Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fall Never Last Long Enough!

I love the fall colors in all their brilliance, they are just gone too fast. I shouldn't complain though, this year especially we got to enjoy a lot more of them than usual spending so much time in the mountains. I am really grateful for the time we were able to spend there. There's always a trade off, like everything else that piled up at home, but I'm not sure I would trade it. There is a special feeling that comes when you immerse yourself in nature. I understand why God sometimes used mountains as temples to communicate with people on earth. There is almost a sacredness or a closeness to God that is unlike any other place on earth - at least for me. Maybe their pure awsomeness reminds me of how small I am and that there is a much bigger plan playing out than my little troubles. It seems very cleansing to spend time there. I feel very grounded and renewed. When I'm there, I feel like my whole soul relaxes. I know the renewing energy was greatly appreciated and desperately needed this year. Today I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the beauty and incredible diversity that God has created for us on this amazing planet!
Alana









0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP