Saturday, December 15, 2007

Logan's Sneek Preview

I know Logan is dying to see a sneek preview of his senior photo shoot we did recently. Logan has worked for us for quite a while and is always so dependable. He loves our kids and is always a fun to be around. It was a pleasure to be able to take his senior photos. He put in so much time this summer up at the cabin working for us, I was glad he chose to do his senior pictures there - very fitting. Logan I hope you like them and there is more coming. Here's your preview with a few of my favorites so far.
Alana






0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP