Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

One of our favorite traditions is going to the mountains and cutting our Christmas tree. This year we went up near our cabin scouting out trees. The snow was already getting deep, so I'm glad Jaden, my little 2 y.o., fell asleep in the truck so I didn't have to drag him around in snow up to his waist or carry him everywhere. The rest of us had a great time picking out that perfect tree.



We parked the truck and headed up the hill to scout out the trees.

Payton found one, but I think its a little tall.
Zack is just thrilled to catch snowflakes on his tongue, laugh and sing Christmas songs.

We finally found a perfect one for the house. Lumberjack Jeff gets out the chainsaw to cut our great tree.

Because we were so close to the cabin and we are having our extended family Christmas party there, I talked Jeff into cutting one to put up at the cabin too. I can put a real tall one there. After a little more searching, I found the one I wanted and Jeff went to work cutting #2.

Ta da! Isn't it just perfect? Now to drag them down to the truck.

I got the 2 boys to pose in front of Dad for a quick shot.

I actually thought to hand Jeff the camera and get a couple of shots with me and the boys.


I definitely need to remember to have more pictures taken with me in it. Especially with the kids. I know I'm not recording enough of us together in pictures. I love this shot fogged up glasses and all. It really captures their personalities and the fun we had. I sure love them with all my heart. They are very special to me. I'm so lucky to have the wonderful family that I do. At this time of year I think they are especially in my thoughts. I hope that you and your families have a very Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

About Me

...Just learning & falling in love with the world.~~~~~ email me at : alerwill@ida.net Click on the comment under any post to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you. You may also click on any picture to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP